To deposit or withdraw FIAT to or from your Tradexic account, you will need to go through the verification process.
The verification process for Tradexic is a standardized compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
The process consists of a completing an online questionnaire and submitting supporting documentation. A signed declaration confirming the accuracy of the submitted information is required, authorising Tradexic to complete the verification process.
Processing times for verification can take up to 24hr, depending on the level of public interest.
Please visit the Account Verification page for full details. Once all the sections are submitted, the account verification process will start. Upon successful verification, you will be notified via email.
Keep in mind that you do not need to be verified to start trading - Verification is essential for users wishing to deposit/withdraw fiat currencies; however, you are free to deposit, trade and withdraw cryptocurrencies, and can do so immediately upon signing up.
The Tradexic verification process for organisations includes the following:
- Name & Contact Information - Information required to confirm account holder identity
- Location - Information required to confirm location
- Identity - Information for ensuring only you are capable of transacting on your account
- Financial - Information required for bank wires and withdrawals
- KYC - Information required by KYC/AML regulation
Navigate to the Verification section, which can be found under Account in the top right corner of your Tradexic platform.
Verification Requirements - Organisations
- Complete online form.
- Corporate Documents: required documents list (PDF). send to email@example.com
- Director Information: each director, significant shareholder and controlling officer(s) are required to provide identification.
- After completing the corporate verification form, an individual form for each director, significant shareholder(s) and controlling officer(s) must be completed.