To deposit or withdraw fiat currencies to or from your Tradexic account, you will need to go through the verification process.
The verification process for Tradexic is a standardized compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
The process consists of a completing an online questionnaire and submitting supporting documentation. A signed declaration confirming the accuracy of the submitted information is required, authorising Tradexic to complete the verification process.
Processing times for verification can take up to 6-8 weeks, depending on the level of public interest.
Please visit the Account page for full details. Once all the sections are submitted, the account verification process will start. Upon successful verification, you will be notified.
Keep in mind that you do not need to be verified to start trading - Verification is essential for users wishing to deposit/withdraw fiat currencies; however, you are free to deposit, trade and withdraw cryptocurrencies, and can do so immediately upon signing up.
To get verified:
Navigate to the Verification section, which can be found under Account in the top right corner of your Tradexic platform.
Verification requirements for individual accounts are as follows:
- Complete online form.
- Age: at least 18 years old.
- Information: telephone number, email address, residential address.
- Identification: two forms of valid government issued identification with picture; i.e., passport, national ID card, driving license, residency card, employment permit card, etc. If you do not have 2 forms of ID, you can provide one and contact email@example.com to arrange for a Skype call.
- Bank information Document: clearly highlighting your name as the account holder (your first deposit to Tradexic must come from this account).
- Proof of Address: a statement not older than 3 months from a utility, service company, licensed corporation or government authority clearly indicating your name and residential address.
As per our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to ask for KYC information at any point in time if your account activity raises flags.